Bear Grylls : His Greatest Adventure:
- What does it take to live a life of adventure? The truth is the first step is always the hardest. That’s the one which takes the most courage. But I’ve learnt not to run from that fear, but just do it.
- I remember crawling onto the summit of Everest and clearing the snow from my mask to see the curvature of the earth at the edges, but finding a simple faith which empowers my life, to me that’s been my greatest adventure.
- Got questions about life? Then TRY ALPHA in the comfort of your home using ZOOM technology,
- Watch a film followed by discussion as we explore different topics together Try the first episode ‘Is There more to Life than this?’ as a ‘Taster session’
- Thursday October 8th 7.30 – 8.45 p.m.
Sign up here